ESIC conducts various recruitment drives for posts for various departments. A Notification of ESIC UDC Vacancy 2021 has been released on its official website. There are a total of 6552 vacancies for the posts of Stenographer and UDC. The dates of the examination will be released soon. The aspirants need to be in constant touch with the website for regular updates regarding the ESIC UDC Jobs 2021. To know more about the ESIC UDC Recruitment, have a look at the below-mentioned details.
Stenographer UDC Recruitment 2021 – Overview
||Employee State Insurance Corporation Limited
|Also Known as
|ESIC Jobs 2021 Description
||Stenographer & Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
|No. of vacancies in ESIC Vacancy 2021
| Last Date for ESIC Recruitment
|Mode of Submission
|Official Portal of ESIC
Steno UDC Recruitment Eligibility Criterion 2021
- Eligible candidates should be 12th pass / have a Degree in relevant subjects from a recognized institute or university to apply for the ESIC Recruitments.
- Candidates must have a typing speed of 80 Word per minutes in both English and Hindi Language (Only for Stenographer Posts.
ESIC Upper Division Clerk/ Steno Age Limits:
- Lower Age: 18 Years Old,
- Upper Age: 27 Years Old,
ESIC UDC Steno Vacancy 2021 Distributions
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): 6306 Posts
- Stenographer: 246 Posts
ESIC UDC Recruitment Application Fees:
- General/ OBC Category: Rs 1000/-
- SC/ ST Category: Rs 400/-
- For PWD: Rs 500/-
ESIC UDC Vacancy 2021 Salary:
Selected candidates will get a good pay scale of Rs 25500/- to Rs 81100/- with other allowances as applicable.
- Written Exam,
- Skill Test & Merit List,
- Documents Verifications
Date of ESIC UDC/ Stenographer Recruitment 2021:
- ESIC Steno/ UDC Application Form Start Date will be updated soon.
- The Due Date of ESIC UDC Online Form 2021 will be updated Soon.
Procedure to Apply Online
Eligible candidates can go through the ESIC Official Website.
- Visit the official website and look for the link to download ESIC UDC/ Steno Advertisement.
- Carefully read the advertisement.
- Fill in the application form attach all the relevant copies of the documents
- Pay the application fees and submit the form.
FAQs About ESIC UDC Steno Recruitment 2021
What is ESIC?
ESIC stands for Employee State Insurance Corporation Limited. It is a Government Organization that provides health insurance to all the employees who are working in the private and government sectors.How can Register for ESIC UDC Recruitment 2021?
Eligible Candidates should thoroughly go through the official website and submit their application form for ESIC UDC Jobs 2021 in the prescribed format timely.
When the ESIC UDC & Steno Exam 2021 be conducted?
The dates for the same will be notified soon
What is the ESIC UDC Steno Application Fee Required to Pay for 6552 Posts?
The category-wise application fees have been mentioned above and also in the official notification.